Walls Men's Insulated Coverall
Walls® Men's Insulated Coverall has double knee patches for reinforced strength and scuff guard at back leg hem for added durability.
- Elastic inserts at back waist for easy movement
- Adjustable Neoprene cuffs with Nylon inserts and
- Hook-n-Loop closures
- Two-way covered front zipper and ankle-to-thigh covered leg zippers for easy entry
- One right back hip pocket with concealed snap closure
- 2 deep front pant pockets
- Two hand-warmer chest pockets with brushed lining
- One inner cell phone / utility pocket
- Back license loop
|Fabric||8 oz. 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester Brushed Twill Shell with Drytec water-repellent finish|
|Insulation||6 oz. Heavyweight Polyester|
Style Number: 15250
Walls is a market-leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of branded workwear, hunting, and outdoor apparel. Walls products are sold under a number of highly recognized brand names including Walls™, Liberty™, Big Smith™, 10X™, Duxbak™, Zero Zone™, and Commander™; collectively serving a full range of price points. These trade names have developed significant brand equity through heritages dating back to the early 1900s.
The company's product line includes a full range of insulated and non-insulated utility apparel for use in the workplace and recreational activities, including coveralls, bib overalls, jackets, pants, shirts, and vests for men and women as well as children. Traditional consumers include farmers, ranchers, hunters, mechanics, construction workers, and oil field workers, as well as individuals who just like to wear a quality garment to keep warm and dry.