Filson Men's Tin Jacket
Filson® Men's rugged, abrasion-resistant, rain-repellent Tin Jacket has a full-mobility action back for freedom of movement through the shoulders. The snap-adjustable waist and cuffs offer a custom fit, and the collar is lined with 100% virgin wool. Accepts select Filson zip-in liners when additional warmth is needed.
- Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant Tin oil cloth fabric
- Wool lined collar
- Branded snap-front closure easy to operate with gloves
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Snap-tab waist for custom fit
- Action back
- Hip length
- Multi-pocket design: 1 flap pocket, 2 slotted utility pockets, 2 handwarmer pockets
- Accept zip-in Filson liners
- Recommended care: wipe or brush clean
|Fabric||15 oz. oil finish Tin Cloth|
|Trim||Wool collar lining|
Style Number: 11010007
Filson was built on a reputation of reliability and is a favorite for everyone who refuses to stay indoors.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Filson is renowned for making ruggedly durable products from iconic fabrics such as Tin Cloth and Mackinaw Wool. It stands for the highest quality and most durable apparel and accessories, all backed by a lifetime guarantee. Uncompromising quality. Thats made at Filson, USA.