FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Timberland PRO Women's TiTAN Work Boot
- Constructed on a women's last for superior fit
- Lightest Timberland® workboot to feature the PowerFit® comfort system
- Polyurethane midsole with high-rebound heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Anti-microbial, contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heel
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® footbed cover regulates temperature
- TiTAN® safety toe cap for lightweight protection
- Timberland PRO® rubber dual-density outsole is slip-resistant, oil-resistant and abrasion-resistant
|Upper||Premium Full Grain Leather|
|Toe Protection||Steel Toe|
|Weight||1 lb. 4.25 oz.|
|Outsole||Oil- and slip- and abrasion-resistant, non-marking Rubber|
Style Number: TB026388210
It's a big company made up of a lot of small parts and a lot of talented, responsible and giving individuals. In the process of churning out high-quality footwear, Timberland has not only taken steps to ensure the company is environmentally and socially responsible, but is, in fact, a leader in the movement.
Its Path of Service™ program provides every Timberland employee up to 40 hours paid leave each year for community service and it collaborates with organizations such as Clean Air - Cool Planet and the Organic Exchange to address its contribution to the climate change, reduce its use of harmful chemicals, and increase its use of more-sustainable natural resources. Additionally, serving at annual global events like Earth Day, and its own Serv-a-palooza aligns Timberland even more closely with partners who share the same goal of increasing their collective impact on this planet through service.
Along the way, Timberland has found the time to advance its market dominance by introducing technology such as the Timberland Trail Grip™ sole, Advanced Combination Construction (ACC) and B.S.F.P.™ outsole, and the Timberland PreciseFit™ system.
From its products to its ethics to its passion, Timberland is making this world better - one product, one employee, one step at a time.
Timberland - Make it Better.™