FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Timberland PRO Women's Direct Attach 6" Steel Toe Waterproof 200 g Insulated Work Boot
All the toughness and durability of Timberland PRO® original Direct Attach Steel Toe Work Boots, designed especially for women. These waterproof boots feature 200 grams of insulation for warmth, steel toes and oil-resistant Rubber lug outsoles for traction.
- Seam-sealed waterproof Leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toes for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200 grams of insulation
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Open-cell Polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking Rubber outsole with Rubber lugs for durable traction
|Electrical Hazard||Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1|
|Weight||Single boot (size 7): 1.4 lbs.|
|Outsole||Timberland PRO® Rubber lug non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant|
|Support (shank)||Nylon Shock Diffusion Plate|
|Footbed||Open Cell Polyurethane|
Style Number: TB01AKJ8231
It's a big company made up of a lot of small parts and a lot of talented, responsible and giving individuals. In the process of churning out high-quality footwear, Timberland has not only taken steps to ensure the company is environmentally and socially responsible, but is, in fact, a leader in the movement.
Its Path of Service™ program provides every Timberland employee up to 40 hours paid leave each year for community service and it collaborates with organizations such as Clean Air - Cool Planet and the Organic Exchange to address its contribution to the climate change, reduce its use of harmful chemicals, and increase its use of more-sustainable natural resources. Additionally, serving at annual global events like Earth Day, and its own Serv-a-palooza aligns Timberland even more closely with partners who share the same goal of increasing their collective impact on this planet through service.
Along the way, Timberland has found the time to advance its market dominance by introducing technology such as the Timberland Trail Grip™ sole, Advanced Combination Construction (ACC) and B.S.F.P.™ outsole, and the Timberland PreciseFit™ system.
From its products to its ethics to its passion, Timberland is making this world better - one product, one employee, one step at a time.
Timberland - Make it Better.™