FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Keen Women's Detroit Waterproof Steel Toe Mid Cut Boot
- Waterproof nubuck upper with reflective webbing for additional safety
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane
- Contoured heel lock
- Dri-lex® footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable, metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Woman-specific last for better comfort and fit
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
|Upper||Waterproof Nubuck suede leather|
|Outsole||KEEN.GRIP oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber|
|Support (shank)||Torsion stability ESS|
|Footbed||Metatomical, dual density molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate), removable|
|Midsole||Dual density compression-molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate)|
|Insert||KEEN.DRY™ waterproof, breathable membrane|
Style Number: 1007014
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.