FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Keen Women's 8" Seattle Aluminum Toe Waterproof Work Boot
Made with input from women in the trades, Keen® Seattle Aluminum Toe 8" Waterproof Work Boot is built for a woman’s foot. A lugged outsole and Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane stand up to the variables of the jobsite.
- Waterproof Leather upper
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Quilted Mesh and moisture-wicking Textile lining
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleaker appearance
- Built on a women's specific Last
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking Rubber outsole
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Heat resistant, Rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
|Electrical Hazard||Meets Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) standards|
|Outsole||Oil-, slip-, heat-resistant, non-marking Rubber lug traction|
|Footbed||Polyurethane, removable, metatomical|
|Midsole||EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Foam|
Style Number: 1022171 WOMENS
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.