FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Pendleton Women's Crater Lake National Park Chelsea Boot
Pendleton® Dual-Bonded Core Construction™ process creates the highest quality fit, finish and long wearing performance for these Women's Crater Lake National Park Chelsea Boots.
- High Content Anti-Fatigue Natural Rubber uppers provide extreme long-wearing comfort, optimal pliability, flex and resists cracking
- Built with mid-foot internal shank system to provide all day comfort, support and protection
- Cushioned/contoured Wool-Plus™ sockliner with CleanSport NXT™ Natural Odor Control Pro-Biotic Technology
- Pendleton Proprietary "Harding" pattern design unique, high abrasion, long wearing quick-drying and moisture- wicking lining
- Pendleton Proprietary "Mountain Majesty" design with slip-resistant Rubber outsole with unique multi-directional pattern provides optimal traction and support in wet or dry conditions
- High abrasion compound provides the perfect balance long wearing durability and traction
|Construction||Dual-Bonded Core Construction™|
|Upper||PF-1TM High Content Anti-Fatigue Natural Rubber|
|Lining||Pendleton® Proprietary high abrasion, long wearing, quick-drying and moisture wicking|
|Liner material||Cushioned/Contoured Wool-Plus™|
|Outsole||Slip-resistant Proprietary High Compound Rubber with MDT wet/dry tread traction|
|Support (shank)||Mid-foot internal|
Style Number: 86024
Pendleton's expertise and technology have grown over the years, and they've translated that experience into a host of other luxury fabrics. But their legacy of quality will never change. You can rely on a Pendleton for a lifetime of comfort and beauty.