Dansko Women's Twin Pro Love Clog
Dansko® Women's Twin Pro is APMA-accepted, built by hand via stapled construction, and has an anti-fatigue rocker bottom that sets feet in a forward motion for shock absorption and energy return.
- Leather and/or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of "wiggle room" for your toes
- Polyurethane outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- Polyurethane inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Recommended care: gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth
- Dansko®'s Stapled outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)
- Dansko®'s Stapled outsole has been tested by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee
Fit may be slightly snug when stepping in. Toes should not touch the front of the clog. Heel should move up and down freely as you walk.
Dansko® shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.
- US 4.5 - 5 EU 35
- US 5.5 - 6 EU 36
- US 6.5 - 7 EU 37
- US 7.5 - 8 EU 38
- US 8.5 - 9 EU 39
- US 9.5 - 10 EU 40
- US 10.5 - 11 EU 41
- US 11.5 - 12 EU 42
- US 12.5 - 13 EU 43
|Upper||Premium Full Grain Leather, Textile|
Style Number: 411-901212
Today, Dansko sells more than just the original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats . Every style features the Dansko DNA- materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health.