FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Dansko Women's Professional Patent Leather Clog
Dansko® Women's Professional Patent Leather Clog from the Stapled Clog collection has its flagship style that embodies the all-day comfort and support that Dansko® is famous for.
- Patent Leather upper
- Firm foot and arch support
- Superior shock absorption
- Comparable to athletic footwear
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom
- Roomy toe box
- Anti-microbial leather sock lining
- Recommended care: gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth
- Dansko®'s Stapled outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)
- Dansko®'s Stapled outsole has been tested by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee
Fit may be slightly snug when stepping in. Toes should not touch the front of the clog. Heel should move up and down freely as you walk.
Dansko® shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The comparable United States (US) size range is shown below.
- US 4.5 - 5 EU 35
- US 5.5 - 6 EU 36
- US 6.5 - 7 EU 37
- US 7.5 - 8 EU 38
- US 8.5 - 9 EU 39
- US 9.5 - 10 EU 40
- US 10.5 - 11 EU 41
- US 11.5 - 12 EU 42
- US 12.5 - 13 EU 43
|Upper||Premium patent leather|
|Midsole||Contoured with arch support|
|Outsole||Non-slip, non-marking molded rubber|
Style Number: 406-020202
Today, Dansko sells more than just the original clogs, but also heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats . Every style features the Dansko DNA- materials and construction carefully selected to promote good foot, leg and back health.