Sperry Women's Crest Vibe Washable Leather Sneaker
A lover of traditions. A curator of all-things vintage. Those who cherish the best of the past (in the most modern of ways) are guaranteed to love Sperry® Women's Crest Vibe perfectly worn-in sneakers, in washable leather that defines “low maintenance.” Durable slip-on sneaker construction bonds upper to rubber outsole, so these kicks will last.
- Washable leather upper for effortless care
- Rust-proof eyelets and genuine rawhide laces with barrel ties, for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® material keeps feet cool and dry
- Memory foam insoles provide comfort and arch support
- Patented Non-Marking Wave-Siping™ on non-marking rubber outsoles for sure footing
|Upper||Premium Full Grain Leather|
|Outsole||Wave Siping™ wet/dry traction Rubber|
Style Number: STS82399
An idea was born.
Paul raced back to his laboratory to begin working. Soon, with pieces of rubber, a razor blade and an ordinary sneaker, Paul had pieced together the prototype of the world's first boat shoe. Subsequent designs yielded the original Sperry Top-Sider now known as the Authentic Original.
Since that day back in 1935, Sperry Top-Sider has been a leading brand of footwear for those who love the water. From its introduction of the world's first siped rubber outsole for non-marking traction, to advanced technical fabrication to combat the elements, Sperry Top-Sider remains the vanguard of high-performance amphibious footwear. Sperry Top-Sider is the official footwear of the U.S. Sailing Team, Zodiac Academy, the World Billfish Series, and the Shimano Fishing Tour.