FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
OluKai Women's Kaula Pa'a Kapa Linen Espadrille
An iconic beach styling, the espadrille, has been elevated with this modern rope construction. Lightweight Linen textiles and OluKai® signature Drop-In Heel® create a style that's both breathable and easy to wear. It's the ideal slip-on for breezing around Maui on a sunny day.
- Lightweight, cool Linen Canvas with Leather accents and elastic gore panels create an ultra-comfy and customized fit
- Patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both shoe and slide functionality
- Embroidery/emboss logos and espadrille construction add style
- Lining made with Recycled content
- Dual-density PU footbed, cushy gel insert, and removable/washable microfiber footbed cover deliver all-day support
- Graphics inspired by an iconic Waikīkī sunset surf session
- True espadrille outsole with a braided and water-resistant jute rope co-molded with wet grip Rubber pod design inspired by island flora for added traction
|Outsole||Water-resistant Jute; Molded Rubber with wet/dry traction tread|
|Footbed||Dual-density EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Cushioned Foam and Gel Cushioning|
Style Number: 20449-LRLR WOM, 20449-2020WOMEN
Through the Fit by Nature, Crafted by Hand design principle, Olukai builds every pair of footwear with signature anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support.
Each pair features beautiful, quality materials and handcrafted details inspired by island culture.