FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
OluKai Women's Hale'iwa Li Ha'a Slip-On Shoe
The story told on the footbed of the OluKai® Women’s Hale‘iwa Lī Ha‘a is designed to raise awareness for the endangered ae‘o, a waterbird found often in kalo (taro) fields in Hawai’i. The versatile, lace-up shoe is the newest addition to the adventurous Hale‘iwa family.
- Soft, knit Mesh and Premium Full-grain Leather upper
- Moisture-wicking Mesh lining and elastic laces for a personalized fit
- Dual-density anatomical Polyurethane footbed with a gel insert provides all day cushioning, support and comfort
- Soft, breathable Microfiber footbed cover added with a custom digital print inspired by the kalo leaf, removable and washable
- Compression molded EVA and a ‘Wet Grip Rubber’ outsole with a pod design inspired by the coral reef and the ocean depths that surround it
|Upper||Premium Full-grain Leather; Breathable Mesh|
|Outsole||Compression-molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Foam; Wet Grip Rubber with Custom pod design|
|Footbed||Dual-density Polyurethane, removable, metatomical|
Style Number: 20394-4018 WOME, 20394-2118 WOME
Through the Fit by Nature, Crafted by Hand design principle, Olukai builds every pair of footwear with signature anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support.
Each pair features beautiful, quality materials and handcrafted details inspired by island culture.