FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Women's UA Charged Bandit 6 Running Shoe
When you're training on the road or warming up for a meet, you want something just as fast as your spikes. That's where Under Armour® Women's UA Charged Bandit 6 light, aerodynamic, every day running shoe comes in. No shock, all speed.
- Lightweight, engineered two-toned Mesh upper construction for increased ventilation
- Cushioned ankle collar and tongue for added comfort
- Full-length molded sockliner forms to the foot, eliminating slippage and providing ideal underfoot comfort
- Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer in the heel and softer in the forefoot for support and comfort
- TPU midsole shank for added stability and support
- Solid Rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Neutral: for runners who need a balance of flexibility and cushioning
- Offset: 8mm
|Midsole||EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Cushioned Foam|
|Support (shank)||TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)|
|Liner||Molded, full length|
Style Number: 3023023-105 WOM
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.