Sperry Women's Saltwater Thinsulate-Lined Boot
- Duck inspired wet weather boot
- Matte rubber duck shell and premium leather shafts/straps
- Rawhide barrel lacing with rust proof eyelets for secure fit
- Thinsulate and micro-fleeced lining provides warmth under foot
- Inside side-zipper for easy on, easy off
- Non-marking rubber lugged outsole with wave-siping for ultimate wet/dry traction
|Upper||Rubber, premium leather|
|Outsole||Non-slip, non-marking rubber lug with wave-sipping|
Style Number: STS97480 WOMENS
An idea was born.
Paul raced back to his laboratory to begin working. Soon, with pieces of rubber, a razor blade and an ordinary sneaker, Paul had pieced together the prototype of the world's first boat shoe. Subsequent designs yielded the original Sperry Top-Sider now known as the Authentic Original.
Since that day back in 1935, Sperry Top-Sider has been a leading brand of footwear for those who love the water. From its introduction of the world's first siped rubber outsole for non-marking traction, to advanced technical fabrication to combat the elements, Sperry Top-Sider remains the vanguard of high-performance amphibious footwear. Sperry Top-Sider is the official footwear of the U.S. Sailing Team, Zodiac Academy, the World Billfish Series, and the Shimano Fishing Tour.