UGG Women's Dakota Sheepskin Lined Moccasin
Offered in the finest suede and leathers, it is fully lined in top grade sheepskin. Leather lace detailing and precision stitching make this popular slipper as stylish as it is comfy.
- Genuine UGGpure™ sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep your feet dry and cozy
- Durable molded gum rubber bottom
- Leather lace and bow detailing
- Precision stitching
- Moccasin toe construction
- Lateral heat embossed UGG® logo
- Designed to be worn barefoot to maximize the benefits of sheepskin
- Naturally thermostatic and therefore will keep bare feet comfortable in temps as low as -30®F to as high as 80®F
- Whole sizes only- this style fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, sizing up or sizing down depends on your fit preference. If you are in between sizes and prefer a snug fit, size down. If you are in between sizes and prefer a relaxed fit, size up.
- By UGG® ; RN# 88276
- Made in China
|Lining||UGGpure™ wool genuine sheepskin sockliner|
Style Number: 5612-ESP, 5612-TAB
UGG® uses top-quality suedes and leathers, utilizes Poron® memory foam to guarantee a long-lasting comfortable fit, and is the world's largest purveyor of Grade-A sheepskin. The wool of genuine sheepskin is extremely dense, which provides for a comfortable and durable material. It's also naturally water-resistant and naturally thermostatic so will keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
For a style that rocks, comfort that kicks, and quality you can feel, think UGG®.