Reef Women's Voyage LE Sandal
The timeless design and premium quality of leather sandals never goes out of style. Whether you’re hitting the open road, gearing up for a night out or chasing the perfect wave, your go-to sandals should stand up to every adventure. Packed with the comfort, support and traction of Reef’s Swellular Technology and elevated with a sleek design, the Voyage LE delivers the perfect blend of style and function. Its innovative construction features environmentally friendly leathers that are waterproof and durable, yet soft enough to eliminate any break-in time. The non-abrasive strap provides all day comfort in a sandal that can stand the test of time, water and travel, with all the style benefits of a classic leather sandal.
- Built around three layers of innovative material: a super-soft, contoured foam deck for instant comfort, a medium-density midsole for long-lasting support, and a high-density rubber outsole for traction, protection and durability
- Super soft cushion EVA footbed under premium waterproof leather
- Isa lite waterproof premium leather with buffed sidewall with feminine lugs for aesthetic
- Anatomical footbed featuring slight heel cup and high arch support
- Outsole grade midsole for support and stability
|Upper||Waterproof premium leather|
|Footbed||EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam, anatomical|
|Outsole||Rubber with patterned tread|
Style Number: A2YFM-BLA WOMEN, A2YFM-SDL WOMEN
The brand is further defined by the elite class of Reef ambassadors that scour the globe in search of the best waves, surrounded by some of the most beautiful and remote places on the planet. Riders like Bobby Martinez, Sofia Mulanovich, Rob Machado and Mick Fanning live out a fantasy that only a small portion of the world ever gets to experience. Reef is all about finding that place, and savoring the feeling no matter where you may be.
After nearly two decades, the company is thriving as one of the leading surf brands in the world offering men's closed toed footwear and apparel along with women's and kid's sandals. Through all the years, Reef is driven by the same constant they are surfers at heart, drawing influences from the world around them. They still stand for the same things that the company was founded on back in 1984.
Follow us ... We'll take you there.