LaCrosse Women's Alphaburly Pro Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boot
Built from a proud tradition of innovation, LaCrosse® Women's Alphaburly Pro is a premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
- Alpha Construction: built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection
- Comfort, quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Realtree Xtra pattern using twelve warm, natural colors, this 3D camo pattern blends effectively in a variety of habitats though the fall, winter, and early spring seasons
- Active Fit comfortable and secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move
- Neoprene durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off
- Burly Pro outsole with unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck
|Insulation||800 g Thinsulate™ Ultra|
|Upper||Natural, hand-laid rubber over neoprene|
|Footbed||EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam, removable|
|Comfort Range||Rated Cold: -50 to 40°F|
|Weight||4.4 lbs. per pair|
|Outsole||Burly Pro® rubber|
Style Number: 376025 WOMENS
Whether you're a fisherman looking for that perfect rubber boot or a hunter searching for an insulated winter boot or just an average Joe looking for a good, solid boot...LaCrosse has one for you.
LaCrosse - products for blue-collar folks and blue-collar folks only. Period.