Keen Women's Terradora Waterproof Boot
Designed specifically for women, Keen®'s Terradora lightweight hiking boot doubles as an around-town trekker. With a glove-like fit and a cushioned ankle panel, it delivers flexible freedom and all-day comfort.
- Breathable synthetic and mesh upper
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Cushion panel takes pressure off the achilles
- ESS stability shank for support
- Keen® Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber outsole with MDT lugs
- Women's specific fit
- Recommended care: gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface; stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner
|Outsole||Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs|
|Upper||Lightweight breathable mesh and synthetic|
|Midsole||Low density EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Footbed||Dual-density, contoured polyurethane foam|
|Insert||Keen® Dry waterproof, breathable membrane|
|Weight||12.8 oz (362.9 g)|
Style Number: 1016769 WOMENS
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.