Keen Women's Terradora Low Waterproof Hiking Shoe
Crazy comfort and a secure fit, with style to spare. Keen® Women's Terradora Low waterproof hiker goes from off-grid trails to treks around the city, propelling you on the uphill climb and cushioning you on the way back down.
- Breathable synthetic and mesh upper
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Cushion panel takes pressure off the achilles
- ESS stability shank for support
- Keen® Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber outsole with MDT lugs
- Women's specific fit
- Recommended care: gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface; stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner
|Outsole||Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs|
|Upper||Lightweight breathable mesh and synthetic|
|Midsole||Low density EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Footbed||Dual-density, contoured polyurethane foam|
|Insert||Keen® Dry waterproof, breathable membrane|
|Weight||11.3 oz. (320.3 g)|
|Lining||Breathable mesh with Cleansport NXT™ natural odor control|
Style Number: 1016506 WOMENS, 1016772 WOMENS
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.