Sperry Women's Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction
- Stain and water resistant leather for durable and lasting wear
- 360® Lacing System™ with rust proof eyelets for a secure fit
- Shock absorbing EVA heel cup for added comfort
- Leather footbed with contoured arch support provides under-foot comfort
- Non-marking, razor cut Wave Sipping™ rubber for ultimate wet/dry traction
|Upper||Water-resistant full grain premium leather|
|Outsole||Non-marking rubber with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™|
|Support (shank)||Contoured arch support|
Style Number: 9155240
An idea was born.
Paul raced back to his laboratory to begin working. Soon, with pieces of rubber, a razor blade and an ordinary sneaker, Paul had pieced together the prototype of the world's first boat shoe. Subsequent designs yielded the original Sperry Top-Sider now known as the Authentic Original.
Since that day back in 1935, Sperry Top-Sider has been a leading brand of footwear for those who love the water. From its introduction of the world's first siped rubber outsole for non-marking traction, to advanced technical fabrication to combat the elements, Sperry Top-Sider remains the vanguard of high-performance amphibious footwear. Sperry Top-Sider is the official footwear of the U.S. Sailing Team, Zodiac Academy, the World Billfish Series, and the Shimano Fishing Tour.