FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Timberland Anti-Fatigue Insole
The Timberland® insoles are designed to upgrade your footwear in both performance and comfort. Designed to absorb shock and return energy to your feet with every step, decrease fatigue and keep you going during long hours on your feet.
- Insoles are compatible with all Timberland® closed-toe footwear styles
- Anti-fatigue technology utilizes unique inverted cone design for lightweight support
- OrthoLite® top layer provices premium comfort and moisture management
- Anatomically-contoured footbed cradles the foot for maximum comfort and support
- Dynamic arch design adapts to all foot shapes
- Outlast® top cover provides temperature regulation and antimicrobial odor control
Care instructions: Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent, and let air-dry
- XS fits women's size 5/6
- S fits women's size 7/8 and men's size 6/7
- M fits women's size 9/10 and men's size 8/9
- L fits women's size 11/12 and men's size 10/11
- XL fits men's size 12/13
- XXL fits men's size 14/15
Style Number: TB091621827
It's a big company made up of a lot of small parts and a lot of talented, responsible and giving individuals. In the process of churning out high-quality footwear, Timberland has not only taken steps to ensure the company is environmentally and socially responsible, but is, in fact, a leader in the movement.
Its Path of Service™ program provides every Timberland employee up to 40 hours paid leave each year for community service and it collaborates with organizations such as Clean Air - Cool Planet and the Organic Exchange to address its contribution to the climate change, reduce its use of harmful chemicals, and increase its use of more-sustainable natural resources. Additionally, serving at annual global events like Earth Day, and its own Serv-a-palooza aligns Timberland even more closely with partners who share the same goal of increasing their collective impact on this planet through service.
Along the way, Timberland has found the time to advance its market dominance by introducing technology such as the Timberland Trail Grip™ sole, Advanced Combination Construction (ACC) and B.S.F.P.™ outsole, and the Timberland PreciseFit™ system.
From its products to its ethics to its passion, Timberland is making this world better - one product, one employee, one step at a time.
Timberland - Make it Better.™