FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Implus Spenco Total Support Original Insole
Most rigid replacement insoles offer some motion control and stability but that’s where the similarity ends: Spenco® Total Support® Insoles feature their patented 3-POD® Modulation System: By positioning pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot, Total Support® Insoles change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity. This tunes the ride for increased performance and superior comfort while helping to reduce over-pronation—a common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain.
Spenco® Total Support® Insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for one year. Total Support® Technology aids in the relief of symptoms caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
- 3-POD™ System promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones: - Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation - Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
- Semi-Rigid Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and comfort through the stride
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
- Grooved Polyurethane Forefoot Crash Pad aligns with the metatarsal heads to provide premium cushioning and support to the ball-of-foot
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
- Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and airflow for lasting comfort
- Aids in the relief of symptoms caused by Plantar Fasciitis
- Size: 0 fits Women's Shoe Size 3-4
- Size: 1 fits Women's Shoe Size 5-6
- Size: 2 fits Women's 7-8; Men's 6-7
- Size: 3 fits Women's 9-10; Men's 8-9
- Size: 4 fits Women's 11-12; Men's 10-11
- Size: 5 fits Men's Shoe Size 12-13
- Size: 6 fits Men's Shoe Size 14-15
Style Number: ORIGI