FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Timberland PRO Men's Resistor 6" Composite Toe Work Boot
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- 200g of insulation for warmth
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTan® last for non-metallic protection and a generous fit
- Tri-density outsole/midsole for underfoot comfort and durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimcrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- All weather thermoplastic urethane outsole features an abrasion, slip, and oil resistant sole
- tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 diesel ISO 1817 liquid for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 and fuel B for 46 hours
- Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
|Outsole||Non-slip, non-marking polyurethane|
|Upper||Waterproof full grain leather|
Style Number: A121H MENS
It's a big company made up of a lot of small parts and a lot of talented, responsible and giving individuals. In the process of churning out high-quality footwear, Timberland has not only taken steps to ensure the company is environmentally and socially responsible, but is, in fact, a leader in the movement.
Its Path of Service™ program provides every Timberland employee up to 40 hours paid leave each year for community service and it collaborates with organizations such as Clean Air - Cool Planet and the Organic Exchange to address its contribution to the climate change, reduce its use of harmful chemicals, and increase its use of more-sustainable natural resources. Additionally, serving at annual global events like Earth Day, and its own Serv-a-palooza aligns Timberland even more closely with partners who share the same goal of increasing their collective impact on this planet through service.
Along the way, Timberland has found the time to advance its market dominance by introducing technology such as the Timberland Trail Grip™ sole, Advanced Combination Construction (ACC) and B.S.F.P.™ outsole, and the Timberland PreciseFit™ system.
From its products to its ethics to its passion, Timberland is making this world better - one product, one employee, one step at a time.
Timberland - Make it Better.™