FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Keen Men's Mt Vernon Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
- Keen.Dry™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standard
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Assembled with pride in Keen's Portland, Oregon factory, with materials from around the world
|Outsole||Oil & slip-resistant, non-marking rubber|
|Upper||Waterproof Nubuck leather, abrasion-resistant textile|
|Insert||Keen.Dry™ waterproof, breathable membrane|
|Support (shank)||TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)|
|Footbed||Metatomical dual density molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam, removable|
|Weight||29.4 oz (833.5 g)|
Style Number: 1013258
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.