FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Keen Men's Detroit Waterproof Steel Toe Mid Cut Boot
- Waterproof nubuck upper with reflective webbing for additional safety
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane
- Contoured heel lock
- Dri-lex® footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable, metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes which are uniquely anatomically correct to provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort and meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
|Outsole||KEEN.GRIP oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber|
|Upper||Waterproof Nubuck suede leather|
|Lining||Dri-Lex® moisture wicking|
|Midsole||Dual density compression-molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate)|
|Insert||KEEN.DRY™ waterproof, breathable membrane|
|Support (shank)||Torsion stability ESS|
|Footbed||Removable, metatomical, dual density molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate)|
Style Number: 1007004
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.