Irish Setter Men's Crosby Nano Toe Waterproof EH Hiker Work Boot
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- UltraDry™ Waterproofing moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance
- StableFlex™ technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- ArmaTec™ technology, incredibly tough, abrasion- resistant, protective covering placed in high wear areas to help preserve and lengthen the life of a boot
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology minimizes pressure on the shin from the top of the boot tongue
- Four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort
- High rebound EVA midsole
- Rubber Diamond Tread, heat-resistant outsole designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit
|Outsole||Rubber Diamond Tread, heat-resistant, non-marking, non-slip rubber lug|
|Upper||Waterproof full grain premium leather|
|Electrical Hazard||ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH|
|Lining||Combat Super Knit moisture-wicking|
|Toe Protection||157 non-metallic toe|
|Insert||Ultra Dry™ waterproof, breathable|
|Support (shank)||Molded nylon arch|
|Footbed||Molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam, removable|
Style Number: 83628 MENS
Over the following decades, Red Wing Shoe consistently added boots to the Irish Setter line that incorporated new features and benefits Â combining innovative design with the legendary performance that made its work boots an American icon.
Today, Irish Setter boots continue to deliver on this heritage of excellence by pursuing new technology through invention, partnership, and development. They continue to bring new boots to the market that push the definition for performance, confidently leading hunters into any terrain Â in all sorts of weather conditions Â and back out again. Boots that are as loyal and trusted as their namesake.