FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Carolina Men's 8" Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe Logger Work Boot, 600g
Tough steel shanks give extra stability. The sure-grip rubber soles keep your feet planted where you put them. Rated steel toe and electrical hazard safe, these are tough work boots for the jobsite.
- Copper Crazy Horse Leather Upper
- Steel Safety Toe Cap meets or exceeds the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75
- Waterproof SCUBALINER®
- Taibrelle nylon moisture-wicking lining
- Thinsulate® Insulation
- Electrical Hazard Rated Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 14,400 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage
- Steel Shank for stability
- Welt Construction
- One-piece rubber lug non-slip outsole
|Insulation||Thinsulate™, 600 g|
|Lining||Taibrelle nylon, moisture-wicking|
Style Number: CA5821
They understand the differences in job requirements and design and build footwear to accommodate those differences, using industry-specific designs and sophisticated construction techniques to combine carefully chosen materials with state-of-the-art, patented technologies.
Carolina - Built For Work®