Timberland Men's Titan 4-Eye Soft Toe Oxford Work Shoe
- Haystack Brown Oiled full-grain leather upper
- 360o of lightweight comfort
- Soft leathers to minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with integral anti-microbial keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Polyurethane midsole for lightweight, durable cushioning
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® cover
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole provides low-profile with high surface contact and is slip, oil, and abrasion-resistant
|Upper||Oiled full-grain premium leather, oil and water resistant|
|Outsole||Timberland PRO® rubber, slip, oil and abrasion-resistant|
|Support (shank)||Molded nylon arch|
|Footbed||Contoured OrthoLite® dual density foam|
Style Number: TB047015242
It's a big company made up of a lot of small parts and a lot of talented, responsible and giving individuals. In the process of churning out high-quality footwear, Timberland has not only taken steps to ensure the company is environmentally and socially responsible, but is, in fact, a leader in the movement.
Its Path of Service™ program provides every Timberland employee up to 40 hours paid leave each year for community service and it collaborates with organizations such as Clean Air - Cool Planet and the Organic Exchange to address its contribution to the climate change, reduce its use of harmful chemicals, and increase its use of more-sustainable natural resources. Additionally, serving at annual global events like Earth Day, and its own Serv-a-palooza aligns Timberland even more closely with partners who share the same goal of increasing their collective impact on this planet through service.
Along the way, Timberland has found the time to advance its market dominance by introducing technology such as the Timberland Trail Grip™ sole, Advanced Combination Construction (ACC) and B.S.F.P.™ outsole, and the Timberland PreciseFit™ system.
From its products to its ethics to its passion, Timberland is making this world better - one product, one employee, one step at a time.
Timberland - Make it Better.™