FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
LaCrosse Men's Insulated Pac Steel Toe Work Boot
LaCrosse® Men's Insulated Pac rubber work boots are 100% waterproof to take on any grimy job. The steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. A 9mm woolfelt midsole and foam insulation provides warmth in cold conditions. The boot has a contoured heel that prevents slippage and makes walking more comfortable. A protective rubber toecap adds durability for working conditions that require crawling.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT™ rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Thick, 9mm wool/felt insole for added insulation
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Rubber protective toecap offers added durability for those in conditions that require crawling
- 3-eyelet lace top for a secure fit
|Insole||Wool / felt|
Style Number: 00223120
Whether you're a fisherman looking for that perfect rubber boot or a hunter searching for an insulated winter boot or just an average Joe looking for a good, solid boot...LaCrosse has one for you.
LaCrosse - products for blue-collar folks and blue-collar folks only. Period.