FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Men's UA Charged Bandit Trail Running Shoe
When it comes to getting down and rugged on the trail, you need running shoes that aren't just durable, but also absorb shock. Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit Trail Runners with Charged Cushioning®, TPU film, and a high-abrasion rubber traction outsole protect you on any surface.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility and cushioning
- Lightweight, Engineered two-toned Mesh upper construction for increased ventilation
- TPU film for added support and durability where you need it
- Molded Comfort Collar locks in the heel with a soft, plush feel for zero distractions
- High rebound EVA sockliner for a comfortable and responsive ride
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel and softer below the forefoot for a blend of support and comfort that's built to perform
- High-abrasion Rubber traction outsole pattern for extended durability and grip out on the trail
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Reflective details for greater visibility on low-light runs
- Offset: 8mm
|Upper||Engineered Mesh; TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)|
|Outsole||High Abrasion Rubber traction|
|Liner||High Rebound EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Foam|
Style Number: 3021951-400 MEN
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.