FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Men's UA Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe
When it comes to getting down and rugged on the trail, you need running shoes that aren't just durable, but also absorb shock. Under Armour® Men’s Charged Assert 8 with Charged Cushioning®, durable Leather overlays and a high-abrasion Rubber traction outsole protect you on any surface.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility and cushioning
- Lightweight Mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability and that locks in your midfoot EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning® midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness and durability, providing optimal cushioning and energy return
- Solid Rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Offset: 10mm
|Midsole||Charged Cushioning; EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Cushion Foam|
|Upper||Leather; Breathable Mesh|
|Outsole||High Abrasion Rubber traction|
Style Number: 3021952-001 MEN, 3021952-402 MEN
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.