FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Salomon Men's Speedcross 5 Trail Running Shoe
To create the next generation Salomon Men’s Speedcross 5, they went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make Speedcross legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
- Lightweight, breathable tight-knit Mesh and Synthetic upper
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel
- Quicklace® lacing system
- Anti-debris mesh
- Protective mudwrap
- OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear
- EnergyCell high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation
- Durable Contagrip® TA Multi-Directional deep, sharp Chevron Rubber lug outsole
|Upper||Synthetic; Breathable Mesh|
|Outsole||Contagrip TA Multi-Directional Chevron Rubber lug traction|
|Height||Heel to toe drop 10mm|
|Footbed||EnergyCell EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Cushioned Foam|
|Insole||OrthoLite Cushioned Foam|
Style Number: 409681/409813
Operating on the simple concept that the world's leading mountain people should be the ones creating the world's leading mountain product, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports - consistently converting ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.