Lowa Men's Camino GTX Mid TF Waterproof Hiking Boot
The benchmark for trekking fit and comfort, and an ideal boot for hunting in moderately tough, steep terrain and in inclement weather. Field & Stream (December 2017) says that Lowa® Men's Caminos “nail all the basics in fit and function, and feature a bunch of extra smart design touches” including the Lowa Flex® lacing system that makes adjustments easy and reduces overall pressure against the foot.
- Durable waterproof/breathable Nubuck Leather upper
- Rubber toe and heel protection
- Board lasted - cemented construction
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable lining
- Open and closed hook with Lowa Flex® lacing
- Construction C4 - Tongue®
- Climate control footbed
- DuraPU™ with SPS System midsole
- Vibram® Apptrail Rubber lug outsole, resolable
- Country of Origin: Germany
|Upper||Full Grain Premium Nubuck Leather|
|Outsole||Vibram® Apptrail Rubber lug|
|Lining||GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable|
Style Number: 2106449499
Clean manufacturing processes, minimal waste and fair labor practices all go into making extremely durable footwear that last on average 5-7 years.
From 8000 meter boots to walking shoes, LOWA offers long lasting, great fitting, high quality performance boots and shoes.