FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Keen Men's Targhee III Waterproof Mid Cut Boot
Keen® Men's Targhee III iconic hiking shoe brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. Keen® carried over the fit, durability, and performance of their award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- Keen.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Breathable mesh lining
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- Keen® All-Terrain rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
|Upper||Waterproof environmentally-preferred Premium Leather from LWG-certified tannery, Performance Mesh|
|Footbed||Metatomical EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam, removable|
|Midsole||Dual-density EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Outsole||Keen® All-Terrain Rubber with 4mm multi-directional lugs|
|Insert||Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane|
Style Number: 1017787, 1018596mens, 1023030 MENS
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.