FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Nunn Bush Men's Myles Street Moc Toe Slip-On Shoe
For fine quality and comfort, Nunn Bush® Men’s Myles Street Moc Toe Slip-on boasts genuine, hand burnished leather with a Comfort Gel pad designed to absorb the impact of each step and provide all-day cushioned comfort. Combined with an aggressive rolling impact zone of the heel, these shoes are made for walking.
- Hand burnished genuine leather for breathability and long lasting comfort
- Fully padded nylon mesh linings provide exceptional moisture management and 360-degree padding for exceptional comfort
- Comfort Gel anatomically-designed gel pad absorbs the impact of each step and provide cushioning for all day comfort
- Lightweight walkable EVA midsole provides athletic inspired comfort and shock absorption
- KORE dual-density outsole biomechanically designed for walking with a slip-resistant rubber compound that adds traction and durability
|Upper||Premium, hand-burnished Leather|
|Lining||Padded Nylon Mesh|
|Outsole||KORE dual-density EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam with non-slip Rubber compound|
|Midsole||EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
Style Number: 84737-001 MENS
Dedicated to style and with a strong legacy of craftsmanship, Nunn Bush has been making shoes for unparalleled distinction since 1912. They strive to provide the most up-to-date comfort technology and are focused on offering footwear designed to be relevant to current trends.