Crocs Unisex Bistro Work Clog
Crocs® Unisex Bistro Clog was made with food service, hospitality, and health care workers in mind. The Crocs™ Bistro provides a comfortable, on-the-job shoe-from slip-resistance to extra protection at the toe.
- Crocs Lock™ tread provides slip-resistance that exceeds industry standards
- Designed specifically for those in the restaurant, food service, hospitality and health care industries
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from kitchen spills
- Contoured, orthotic foot bed for comfort
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: lightweight, flexible 360-degree comfort
- ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified
- Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC
- Easy to clean and quick to dry
|Upper||Croslite™ proprietary rubber|
|Outsole||Non-slip, non-marking Croslite™ proprietary rubber with Crocs Lock™ tread|
Style Number: BISTRO
Originally intended to be a boating shoe because of its slip-resistant, non-marking sole, the Croc caught on quickly and has become universally accepted as an all-purpose shoe for both comfort and fashion.
With their light weight, slip-resistant sole, anti-microbial protection, Italian styling, and wide array of vibrant colors, Crocs are a sought-after fashion piece the world over.
So don't delay - get your Crocs today.