Sperry Men's 7 Seas Boat Shoe
- Hydrophobic mesh upper with HydroPel technology sheds water and dries quickly
- OmniVent construction allows your feet to breathe
- 360° Lacing System™ for a secure fit
- MocFit construction cradles your foot in a minimalist design
- SeaBound integrated energy return system provides underfoot cushioning
- Non-marking, rubber outsole with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ for traction and superior grip on wet surfaces
- Terrain Traction Pods for enhanced grip on land
|Upper||hydrophobic mesh with HydroPel|
|Outsole||Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ with Terrain Traction Pods for wet/dry rubber traction|
|Midsole||MocFit construction with SeaBound cushioned foam|
Style Number: STS15526 MENS, STS15527 MENS
An idea was born.
Paul raced back to his laboratory to begin working. Soon, with pieces of rubber, a razor blade and an ordinary sneaker, Paul had pieced together the prototype of the world's first boat shoe. Subsequent designs yielded the original Sperry Top-Sider now known as the Authentic Original.
Since that day back in 1935, Sperry Top-Sider has been a leading brand of footwear for those who love the water. From its introduction of the world's first siped rubber outsole for non-marking traction, to advanced technical fabrication to combat the elements, Sperry Top-Sider remains the vanguard of high-performance amphibious footwear. Sperry Top-Sider is the official footwear of the U.S. Sailing Team, Zodiac Academy, the World Billfish Series, and the Shimano Fishing Tour.