FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Men's UA Charged Bandit 5 Running Shoe
Force—a runner's greatest enemy—until now. Under Armour® took their impact-absorbing Charged Cushioning® and adjusted it to be firmer in the heel and softer in the midfoot so you can push hard and land soft with every stride.
- Lightweight, engineered two-toned Mesh upper construction for increased ventilation
- Molded Comfort Collar locks in the heel with a soft, plush feel for zero distractions
- High rebound EVA sockliner for a comfortable and responsive ride and comfort that's built to perform
- Solid Rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Neutral: for runners who need a balance of flexibility and cushioning
- Offset: 8mm
|Midsole||Charged Cushioning; EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Cushion Foam|
|Weight||8.1 oz. (230 g)|
|Outsole||Rubber with textured flex groove tread|
Style Number: 3021947-002 MEN, 3021947-404 MEN
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.