FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Asics Men's GEL-Excite 8 Running Shoe
Asics® Men's GEL-EXCITE™ 8 Running Shoe is designed to provide excellent comfort, whether you're running five miles or running errands around town. A newly updated silhouette and engineered mesh upper gives this shoe a younger and faster look. The last is paired with a molded heel section that keeps your foot more centered on the shoe's platform—offering an even better fit than the previous shoe in the series. Designed to provide excellent durability, the upper is met with no-sew overlays that increase support while reducing the overall weight. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to color the sockliner.
This style offers improved comfort, featuring rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning, an AMPLIFOAM™ midsole, and an OrthoLite™ sockliner to create a soft and comfortable feeling underfoot. Equipped with a GUIDANCE LINE™ technology, this technology helps the foot experience a more natural and consistent stride. Lastly, an injection rubber outsole adds lightness and improves durability, while the strategically placed flex grooves are more flexible when you're running or wearing casually throughout the day.
- Breathable Synthetic and Engineered Mesh upper
- No-sew overlays
- Amplifoam™ midsole engineered to maintain durability at softer densities, providing better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability ideal for natural running
- OrthoLite® moisture-wicking sockliner
- Rearfoot Gel® technology cushioning system attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- Underpronation and Neutral stance
- GUIDESOLE™ Technology: curved sole design and stiff forefoot of GUIDESOLE™ technology reduces ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency
- AHAR® Plus Injection Rubber outsole: strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard
|Midsole||AMPLIFOAM™ EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) Cushioned Foam|
|Weight||9.9 oz. (280 g)|
|Upper||Engineered Mesh; Synthetic overlays|
|Outsole||AHARPLUS™ Durable High Abrasion Rubber textured tread|
|Liner||OrthoLite® Cushioned Foam; Rearfoot Gel® Technology|
Style Number: 1011B036.401MEN
Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every Asics innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product. Asics pledges to continue to make the best product; striving to build upon technological advances and push the limits in athletic gear.
Asics products were introduced to the United States in 1977 and brought with them an incredible story of athletic performance and technical advancements, a philosophy which still holds true today.