Timberland PRO Men's Hyperion 6" Waterproof Soft Toe Work Boot
- Premium fabric and leather upper
- Waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber "double toe" and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Shaped on TiTAN® XL last for a generous fit; fiberglass shank offers structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight, molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and durability
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot
- Vibram® rubber outsole is abrasion- and oil-resistant, non-marking and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
|Upper||Full grain premium leather, fabric|
|Outsole||Abrasion-, oil-resistant, non-marking Vibram® rubber, Ladder Lock™ radius|
|Lining||Mesh with Agion® antimicrobial treatment|
|Midsole||Molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Toe Protection||Timberland PRO® rubber double toe, Ever-Guard™ leather backstay|
Style Number: TB090625357
It's a big company made up of a lot of small parts and a lot of talented, responsible and giving individuals. In the process of churning out high-quality footwear, Timberland has not only taken steps to ensure the company is environmentally and socially responsible, but is, in fact, a leader in the movement.
Its Path of Service™ program provides every Timberland employee up to 40 hours paid leave each year for community service and it collaborates with organizations such as Clean Air - Cool Planet and the Organic Exchange to address its contribution to the climate change, reduce its use of harmful chemicals, and increase its use of more-sustainable natural resources. Additionally, serving at annual global events like Earth Day, and its own Serv-a-palooza aligns Timberland even more closely with partners who share the same goal of increasing their collective impact on this planet through service.
Along the way, Timberland has found the time to advance its market dominance by introducing technology such as the Timberland Trail Grip™ sole, Advanced Combination Construction (ACC) and B.S.F.P.™ outsole, and the Timberland PreciseFit™ system.
From its products to its ethics to its passion, Timberland is making this world better - one product, one employee, one step at a time.
Timberland - Make it Better.™