Timberland PRO Men's Ascender 6" Alloy Toe Work Boot
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Waterproof membrane
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection
- Goodyear welt construction
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Fiberglass shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed for breathable comfort
- Oil-, Slip-, and abrasion-resistant Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole
|Outsole||Oil and slip and abrasion-resistant, non-marking polyurethane|
|Upper||Waterproof full grain premium leather|
|Electrical Hazard||Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards|
|Toe Protection||Alloy safety|
|Weight||Single shoe (size 9): 720 g (1.58 lbs)|
Style Number: TB0A1711214
It's a big company made up of a lot of small parts and a lot of talented, responsible and giving individuals. In the process of churning out high-quality footwear, Timberland has not only taken steps to ensure the company is environmentally and socially responsible, but is, in fact, a leader in the movement.
Its Path of Service™ program provides every Timberland employee up to 40 hours paid leave each year for community service and it collaborates with organizations such as Clean Air - Cool Planet and the Organic Exchange to address its contribution to the climate change, reduce its use of harmful chemicals, and increase its use of more-sustainable natural resources. Additionally, serving at annual global events like Earth Day, and its own Serv-a-palooza aligns Timberland even more closely with partners who share the same goal of increasing their collective impact on this planet through service.
Along the way, Timberland has found the time to advance its market dominance by introducing technology such as the Timberland Trail Grip™ sole, Advanced Combination Construction (ACC) and B.S.F.P.™ outsole, and the Timberland PreciseFit™ system.
From its products to its ethics to its passion, Timberland is making this world better - one product, one employee, one step at a time.
Timberland - Make it Better.™