Timberland PRO Men's Hyperion 6" Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boot
- Premium leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber "double toe" and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® XL last for lightweight protection and a generous fit
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Thermal plastic urethane (TPU) instep overlays for improved fit and support
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
|Upper||Full grain premium leather|
|Lining||Waterproof membrane, mesh with Agion® antimicrobial treatment|
|Toe Protection||PRO® rubber, Ever-Guard™ abrasion-resistant|
|Midsole||Molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
Style Number: TB090646214
It's a big company made up of a lot of small parts and a lot of talented, responsible and giving individuals. In the process of churning out high-quality footwear, Timberland has not only taken steps to ensure the company is environmentally and socially responsible, but is, in fact, a leader in the movement.
Its Path of Service™ program provides every Timberland employee up to 40 hours paid leave each year for community service and it collaborates with organizations such as Clean Air - Cool Planet and the Organic Exchange to address its contribution to the climate change, reduce its use of harmful chemicals, and increase its use of more-sustainable natural resources. Additionally, serving at annual global events like Earth Day, and its own Serv-a-palooza aligns Timberland even more closely with partners who share the same goal of increasing their collective impact on this planet through service.
Along the way, Timberland has found the time to advance its market dominance by introducing technology such as the Timberland Trail Grip™ sole, Advanced Combination Construction (ACC) and B.S.F.P.™ outsole, and the Timberland PreciseFit™ system.
From its products to its ethics to its passion, Timberland is making this world better - one product, one employee, one step at a time.
Timberland - Make it Better.™