Timberland PRO Men's 6" Boondock Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boot
- Premium waterproof leather with EverGuard® high abrasion leather heel
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Anti-microbial treatment
- Padded top collar
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Slip, oil and abrasion-resistant polyurethane outsole
|Outsole||Polyurethane, slip and oil-resistant|
|Upper||Premium waterproof leather|
|Electrical Hazard||Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards|
|Toe Protection||Non-metallic, non-magnetic toe cap resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I75 and C/75|
Style Number: TB092615214
It's a big company made up of a lot of small parts and a lot of talented, responsible and giving individuals. In the process of churning out high-quality footwear, Timberland has not only taken steps to ensure the company is environmentally and socially responsible, but is, in fact, a leader in the movement.
Its Path of Service™ program provides every Timberland employee up to 40 hours paid leave each year for community service and it collaborates with organizations such as Clean Air - Cool Planet and the Organic Exchange to address its contribution to the climate change, reduce its use of harmful chemicals, and increase its use of more-sustainable natural resources. Additionally, serving at annual global events like Earth Day, and its own Serv-a-palooza aligns Timberland even more closely with partners who share the same goal of increasing their collective impact on this planet through service.
Along the way, Timberland has found the time to advance its market dominance by introducing technology such as the Timberland Trail Grip™ sole, Advanced Combination Construction (ACC) and B.S.F.P.™ outsole, and the Timberland PreciseFit™ system.
From its products to its ethics to its passion, Timberland is making this world better - one product, one employee, one step at a time.
Timberland - Make it Better.™