LaCrosse Men's Insulated Pac Steel Toe Work Boot
LaCrosse® Men's Insulated Pac rubber work boots are 100% waterproof to take on any grimy job. The steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. A 9mm woolfelt midsole and foam insulation provides warmth in cold conditions. The boot has a contoured heel that prevents slippage and makes walking more comfortable. A protective rubber toecap adds durability for working conditions that require crawling.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT™ rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Thick, 9mm wool/felt insole for added insulation
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Rubber protective toecap offers added durability for those in conditions that require crawling
- 3-eyelet lace top for a secure fit
|Insole||Wool / felt|
Style Number: 00223120
Whether you're a fisherman looking for that perfect rubber boot or a hunter searching for an insulated winter boot or just an average Joe looking for a good, solid boot...LaCrosse has one for you.
LaCrosse - products for blue-collar folks and blue-collar folks only. Period.