Keen Men's Braddock AL Mid Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot
The Braddock meets Mark II Slip-standards providing superior traction and sure footing. This unique Keen® work boot has asymmetrical steel toes providing ASTM-rated protection against impact and crush accidents while providing a roomier toe box and maximum comfort through the contoured toecaps.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- Keen.Dry™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole that meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- American Built with materials from around the world
|Outsole||Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole|
|Upper||Waterproof Nubuck leather|
|Electrical Hazard||Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards|
|Lining||Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology|
|Support (shank)||TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)|
|Weight||28.6 oz (810.8 g)|
Style Number: 1012771
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.