Chippewa Men's 9" Steel Toe Super Logger Waterproof - 400g. Insulated Safety Work Boot
The past century has brought significant changes in the need for quality outdoor work and sport footwear. Quality and craftsmanship continue to be the leading guides in Chippewa's development, just as it has been for the last 100years.
- USA made
- 2nd generation Super Logger
- 9" boot height offers additional leg support
- Custom T-Bar collar reduces fatigue on the lower calf and Achilles tendon
- Fully lined for superior perspiration management
- Removable dual density orthotic
- Double leather midsole for extra lateral support
- Full Leather Goodyear storm welt construction for excellent durability
- Upscale Vibram Tacoma outsole
- Full internal waterproof membrane that's breathable yet keeps water out
- All season Thinsulate provides warmth without bulk
- This boot is made for the toughest jobs. Heavy construction or rugged work.
|Waterproof||Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane|
|Outsole||Vibram® Tacoma logger sole constructed with Goodyear® leather welt|
|Upper||Full grain premium leather|
|Toe Protection||ANSI 75 steel|
Style Number: 25405, 25410
Rugged as the land they walk, Chippewa. Live the Spirit.