Keen Men's Pittsburgh Soft Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- EVA heel cushioning insert
- KEEN Key-Tech™ full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
FIT TIP: Runs true to size.
|Upper||Waterproof Nubuck leather|
|Outsole||Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber with aggressive lug pattern|
|Lining||KEEN.DRY™ waterproof, breathable|
|Midsole||Molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam, polyurethane|
|Weight||27.5 oz. (779.61 g)|
|Footbed||Dual density compression molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam, removable|
Style Number: 1009709
These values are integral to the KEEN® way of life...the HybridLife®. KEEN Footwear is a company committed to offering a quality product while being environmentally and socially responsible.
Their line of men's, women's and children's shoes includes amphibious styles (after all, the Earth is 70% water), hiking / outdoor offerings, and an eclectic line of contemporary urban styles.