Bogs Men's Bozeman Mid Insulated Boot
Bogs® Men's Bozeman is a sturdy, lightweight all-weather boot perfect for knocking out your dirtiest activities. Neither rain nor snow nor subzero temperatures should keep you from your to-do list. These boots are rated to –72°F with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation. Made with seamless construction they are 30% lighter than comparable boots and are more durable.
- 100% waterproof, durable hand last rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie
- Seamless construction – 30% lighter than comparable boots and enhanced durability
- 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick™ lining to evaporate sweat
- Dual density EVA, Ortholite footbed with DuraFresh for optimal comfort
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and under foot support
|Outsole||Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip-resistant|
|Lining||Bogs Max-Wick™ with DuraFresh®|
|Upper||Hand lasted rubber|
|Comfort Range||Rated from -72F/-60C|
|Footbed||OrthoLite® cushioned foam, EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
Style Number: 71972-001 MENS
BOGS unique footwear is 100% waterproof, offering unsurpassed comfort and warmth, even in sub-zero temperatures. Using non-slip technology to release mud and snow, the soles guarantee the traction you need. They've also enhanced some designs with new, breathable materials to give you even greater, moisture-free comfort.
Combine this innovation and quality-construction with styles that offer you the power of self-expression, and you have BOGS®.
You'll love BOGS® -- and your feet will love you for it.