Oboz Men's Sawtooth Low Hiking Shoe
Oboz® Men's Sawtooth was proven on rocks and roots of the AT and razor peaks of the Idaho/Montana border. Leather and textile balance the dueling requirements of protection and breathability. The outsole has strategically
placed rubber for increased traction and decreased
weight over traditional designs.
- Nubuck leather and highly abrasion resistant textile upper for protection and breathability
- Oboz® BDry waterproof/breathable membrane
- O FIT Insole™ maximizes stability and support
- 3D molded heel counter
- Strobel lasted construction
- Strategically placed rubber on outsole for increased traction and decreased weight over traditional designs
|Upper||Full grain premium Nubuck leather, abrasion-resistant textile|
|Footbed||O FIT Insole™|
|Weight||15.6 oz (size 9)|
|Insert||Oboz® BDry waterproof/breathable|
Style Number: 20601
Whether its a morning stroll down Main Street with the dogs, an all day excursion through talus and scree, or casual trek to your favorite watering hole, Oboz has a model to fit the purpose.