Oboz Men's Firebrand II Waterproof Low Hiking Boot
Unnamed peaks in the Lower 48?! Head to mile marker 203 on the edge of Glacier National Park, start hiking, and find out. You'll need traction and waterproofing for the snowfields, protection from the sticker brush, and stability for the scree and sheer mileage. Better take Oboz® Men's Firebrand II.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather and highly abrasion resistant textile upper
- Oboz BDry waterproof / breathable membrane
- O FIT Insole™ maximizes stability and support
- Molded rubber toe rand
- Board lasted construction
- Sawtooth rubber outsole for traction
|Upper||Waterproof Nubuck leather, textile|
|Footbed||O FIT Insole™|
|Midsole||Dual density contoured molded EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Weight||18.3 oz. (Size: 9)|
Style Number: 21301 MENS
Whether its a morning stroll down Main Street with the dogs, an all day excursion through talus and scree, or casual trek to your favorite watering hole, Oboz has a model to fit the purpose.